Wednesday, January 4, 2012

An Introduction to My Life

My hope for this blog is to give you a glimpse into the life that God has so lovingly blessed me with.  There are no eloquent words planned, no beautifully written excerpts to be expected.  All I can give you are open, honest words about my journey in this life.  I make no promises to write on a regular basis, as life can seem to run away from me sometimes.  But, when I have those "sweet moments of peace" where I can write, I certainly will take the time to share. 
God has been amazing to me and to my family.  There are so many things I want to share with you, from the joys (and struggles) of raising 4 young boys, to the personal journey of learning who I am outside of motherhood.  My hope is that through whatever ramblings I may post, it will spark something inside of others. 
As this blogging journey begins, I would love to hear from you, as well.  What do you want to hear about?  Is there something you always wanted to know about me?

No comments:

Post a Comment